Remote Mortgage Loan Officer/Leads Provided
We are looking for a Licensed Remote Mortgage Loan Officer (Part-Time or Full Time) to evaluate, authorize approval or deny loan applications for the consumer or for business. You will act as a liaison between customers and our financial institution and you will help qualified applicants acquire mortgage loans in a timely manner.
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits.
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans.
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans.
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information.
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them.
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions.
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services.
- Maintain and update account records.
- Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans.
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas.
- Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty, and satisfaction throughout the underwriting process.
- Οperate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines.
- CA DFPI Licensed (MLO) Mortgage Loan Officer
- 1 year + proven work experience as a CA licensed mortgage loan officer
- Familiarity with computers and banking applications/software
- Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies
Interested? Submit Your InformationSend us your resumé and we will contact you shortly.